Boy buried alive under sand in Gujarat's Kutch - Bhuj (Gujarat) News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
The Padhar police have registered an accidental death case and were investigating it.
According to information shared with the police, Prince Vinod Mavi was playing in an open ground, adjacent to Radheradhe firm on Monday evening. The dumper driver without noticing the boy dumped the sand on him.
Seeing this the family members of the boy rushed to the spot and with the help of labourers rescued Prince.
The boy was rushed to the Bhuj Government hospital, where on duty Dr. Mayursinh Jadeja declared him dead.
Padhar police station officer said an accident death case has been registered and investigation was going on.
- Battle of the Sangmas in Garo Hills holds the key to Meghalaya results
- A painting session for seniors at Mumbai Urban Art Festival by St+Art India
- Dating and deal breakers
- Who are the actual beneficiaries of tax rebates: DYFI asks FM
- Cong or Third Front? Nitish plays his cards close to his chest for 2024
- It's Advantage BJP in UP as egos come in the way of Oppn unity
- Oppn needs Cong as unifying glue - and charismatic unifying face (IANS Column: FairPoint)
- Lack of clarity blurs KCR's roadmap for a 'Third Front'
- No worries in Maha: MVA allies are as inseparable as 'Amar Akbar Anthony'
- DMK celebrates Bharat Jodo Yatra success, eyes clean sweep in TN