'Blood Origin' takes viewers to 1,200 years before world of 'The Witcher' - Los Angeles News
by IANS | Updated Dec 04, 2022
Set in an elven world 1,200 years before the one of 'The Witcher', 'Blood Origin' will narrate the tale of the creation of the first prototype Witcher, and the events that lead to the pivotal conjunction of the spheres, when the world of monsters, men and elves merged to become one.
Sophia Brown and Laurence O'Fuarain, according to 'Deadline', play ile and Fjall, two warriors estranged from their opposing clans; Michelle Yeoh takes the role of Scian, a sword master, the last of her tribe; Mirren Mack is Princess Merwyn; Lenny Henry plays Chief Sage Balor; and Minnie Driver stars as a Seanchai.
Francesca Mills is Meldof, Zach Wyatt and Lizzie Annis are celestial twin sages Syndril and Zacare. and Huw Novelli is Brother Death. Declan de Barra is the writer and showrunner for the series, which is directed by Sarah O'Gorman and Vicky Jewson.
- Kit Harington, Wife Rose Leslie are expecting their second baby
- Training for the new 'Ant-Man' film was tougher than it was for Paul Rudd
- Salman, Akshay team up for Insta video 19 years after 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi'
- Ryan Reynolds starts training for 'Deadpool 3' but not without a jibe at Hugh Jackman
- 'Pathaan': Can't argue with figures (IANS Column: B-Town)
- 'Steamy' Daphne-Velma kiss, gay Fred joke cut from 'Scooby-Doo' movie
- Sidharth Malhotra reaches Jaisalmer, wedding functions to start on Feb 5
- Sid-Kiara wedding: 'No phone policy' announced
- Fan asks SRK box-office collections of 'Pathaan', actor replies with witty remark
- Kiara-Sid to reach Jaisalmer on Feb 5, families to arrive on Saturday