BJY raising issues of hatred, unemployment & inflation: Rahul - Sirhind (Punjab) News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
While addressing the flag handover ceremony, he said that the Yatra was not about speaking but listening. "Listen to everyone who comes... only put views on the raised issue briefly".
"We wake up early in the morning and start walking and till evening we meet people and listen to their issues... I am meeting people in groups after the morning break and trying to get ground-level feedback."
The Congress leader visited the Golden Temple on Tuesday, a day ahead of the Bharat Jodo Yatra entering Punjab .
After Punjab, the Yatra is scheduled to enter J&K on January 20. A brief halt for a day in Himachal Pradesh and the Yatra move to Kashmir where it will end on January 30 with hoisting of the national flag.
- PM tears into Oppn, terms allegations against him as baseless
- Gujarat man tries to flee after stabbing wife, dies in accident
- Ruckus in Bengal Assembly as Guv's speech 'omits' reference to scams
- Telangana DGP urged to take action against Revanth Reddy
- Nadda to address rally in Bastar on Feb 11, meet karyakartas
- J'khand: Protests break out as 2 die, 3 get injured in elephant attacks
- Work begins to restore Hyderabad's Sardar Mahal
- Worker killed in accident at chemical factory in Hyderabad
- K'taka Cong chief gets ED summons, daughter receives CBI notice
- Kerala's trangender couple blessed with baby