BJP General Secretaries discusses National Executive, organisational issues - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
According to a top source, the National Executive may have three resolutions to cover political, economic, and foreign policy issues, but stressed that nothing has been finalised yet.
"The party's ongoing organisational exercise for the 2024 general election, including the 'Lok Sabha Prawas' exercise aimed at brightening its prospects in 160 seats where it has been traditionally weak, and upcoming state Assembly polls were part of the deliberations in the day-long meeting," the source added.
Along with all these issues, G20 summit was also discussed in the meet and plans to promote G20 events.
BJP Vice President Baijayant Jay Panda will coordinate the organisational exercise related to G20.
India has planned around 200 events across 56 cities in the run-up to the G20 summit in September.
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing
- K'taka sex CD scandal: BJP prepares to handover case to CBI
- Lawyer held in Goa for committing theft in court
- 8 specially-abled children from Delhi to take part in World Scout Jamboree
- Two bystanders injured after two men open fire in Delhi's Bhogal market
- I-T dept raids over 30 locations of five builder groups across Jaipur
- January payment to be cleared soon: MCD commissioner tells HC