'Bigg Boss 16': Salman schools Tina and Shalin, calls their relationship fake - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 06, 2023
Salman will be seen asking Tina: "What game are you playing and with whom?"
Tina appeared confused: "Sir I don't act, I have told Shalin also that we cannot be together."
Salman said: "There is no consistency in your game, when you were weak you went with him and got strong you left him."
Tina said: "We can't fall in lovea.
Salman said: "Abhi toh jhagda kiya tha, jaise hi music baja chipak gaye. There was nobody else to stick around or dance with, this relationship is fake."
Salman even does the gesture to show the way Shalin and Tina were dancing on the concert night. Tina and Shalin appeared embarrassed.
Shalin then asks Salman: "Sir don't be hard on her." Salman asked him to say what he just said and Shalin apologised.
- Steve McQueen explains why '12 Years A Slave' wasn't screened at White House
- Comedian Navin Prabhakar gets serious in Marathi film 'Soham'
- Neeharika Roy excited about her sari look in 'Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam...'
- 'Pathaan' is unstoppable, collects Rs 429 crore worldwide in 4 days
- In 'Dear Ishq', Niyati Fatnani plays an editor in love with classics
- 'BB16': Archana Gautam slams Shalin for his behaviour post Tina's exit
- 'Shark Tank 2' judge Namita Thapar slams weight loss pitch, calls it 'fake'
- Karan Johar says 'K3G' title track fulfilled his dream of working with Lata, Big B
- Pankaj Tripathi talks about challenges of playing Sultan in 'GoW'
- Rakul is grateful for audience appreciation on 'Chhatriwali'