'Bigg Boss 16': Salman schools Tina and Shalin, calls their relationship fake - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 06, 2023
Salman will be seen asking Tina: "What game are you playing and with whom?"
Tina appeared confused: "Sir I don't act, I have told Shalin also that we cannot be together."
Salman said: "There is no consistency in your game, when you were weak you went with him and got strong you left him."
Tina said: "We can't fall in lovea.
Salman said: "Abhi toh jhagda kiya tha, jaise hi music baja chipak gaye. There was nobody else to stick around or dance with, this relationship is fake."
Salman even does the gesture to show the way Shalin and Tina were dancing on the concert night. Tina and Shalin appeared embarrassed.
Shalin then asks Salman: "Sir don't be hard on her." Salman asked him to say what he just said and Shalin apologised.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza