'Bigg Boss 16': Nimrit threatens to sue Shalin for making 'fun' of her mental illness - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Dec 01, 2022
In a promo shared by the channel on Instagram, Tina tells Shalin that he supported her and it is time for her to pay back. She helped him during the task and Sajid wondered whether that was allowed as per the rules of the task.
Nimrit tells Shalin: "Not cool bro!" and he says, "I will tell you what is not cool."
Nimrit then asked him, "What is your problem?"
Shalin tells her: "I have a lot of problems, mere ko mental issue bhi hai, mere ko sab hai (I have mental issues, I have it all)."
This leads to an ugly spat, where Nimrit tells him: "Such attitude! Kisi ke depression ka mazak udate ho! Accha hua... Aapki asaliyat dikhi. (You are making fun of someone's depression)."
Later, she was seen crying as she yelled at him, "You have exposed your reality now. Next time, you bloody make fun of my mental illness, I will sue you."
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza