'Bigg Boss 16': Nimrit, Shalin fight over the topic of 'mental health' - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Nov 30, 2022
During the task, Nimrit and Shalin have an argument and Nimrit asks what is his issue.
Shalin says he has mental issues and Nimrit thinks it is directed at her indirectly as she has previously opened up about being in depression.
Nimrit gets angry and says how can Shalin make fun of her mental health and depression.
She shouts and yells at him. And as a consequence, Nimrit says Shalin Bhanot does not exist for her.
- 'My wife changed me with love', Rajinikanth says at 'Charukesi' rollout
- Tanishk Bagchi, Sachin-Jigar come together for 'Farzi'
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Farah Khan calls Tina Datta, Priyanka Choudhary's behaviour 'disgusting'
- Dinesh Vijan to adapt 'Vichhoda' by Harinder Sikka, writer behind 'Raazi'
- KJo recalls when Madhuri Dixit expressed her wish of 'living a long life'
- Ali Fazal on 'Fukrey 3': 'I will be back in the future at some juncture'
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Tina Datta eliminated from the show
- Kangana would rename 'Pathaan' to 'Indian Pathaan' as 'Indian Muslims are patriotic'
- Kartik, Rajkummar enjoy 'bhog' at Anurag Basu's Saraswati Puja celebration
- 'RRR' Composer among others to be feted at Variety Artisans Awards