'Bigg Boss 16': Abdu Rozik sang in markets after school to support family - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 06, 2023
In the upcoming weekend episode, Salman will be seen grilling the contestants over their constant taunting over professions and struggles.
He then tells housemate it is Abdu, who has seen a lot of struggle in his life and asks him to talk about about it.
Abdu then shares how he used to walk for 1.5 hours to school and then after school he would go to the market to sing and earn money for his family.
Abdu said: "I used to sing in the bazaar. Per day 5 dollar or 10 dollars used to earn."
He also mentioned that he is the only working member in his family. While talking about his days of struggle, Abdu got emotional.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza