Best Android TV Box: Know About What is the cheap and best Android TV Box here
Updated Sep 21, 2020
Best Android TV Box of 2020
The best Android TV boxes of 2020 are capable of converting any television into a smart device that can air the latest streaming service and the best part is the TV Screen becomes a PC Display where the user can start playing games on a wider screen. The following are the best Android boxes of 2020
1. Nvidia Shield TV the best choice Android TV Box if the user requires a high-specification PC gaming to be streamed on TV or a 4k movie in multiple HDR format, the NVidia shield can match up to this because of its mighty quad-core Tegra X1+ processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB storage. Nvidia shield TV box has a huge app storage capacity via the Play Store and a seemingly endless list of features. The Nvidia Shield android box offers multiple features like Dolby Atmos, 4K streaming, and DTS-X surround sound, and also has a built-in 4K Chromecast which can be used as a Plex media server. Overall it can be used as a smart home hub with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
2. Xiaomi Mi Box S can be the best option Android TV Box if the user is looking for a device which is affordable to him. Xiaomi Mi Box S, semi-upgraded version of the Xiaomi Mi Box with similar core specifications but had additional support of 4k HDR. The Xiami Mi Box S also offers features like Google Assistant and Google Cast services.
3. Skystream Pro 8K is another powerful Android TV box with high end specifications. Skystream Pro 8K supports 8K streaming, operates on Android Pie and is equipped with a Blue tooth remote control.
4. Another Android TV Box device Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K comes with a 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 1.5GB RAM, and only 8GB of storage and is a great entry-level streaming solution with a handy powerful remote that provides quick connection to Amazon’s Alexa assistant. Fire TV Stick 4K supports 4K Ultra HD video streaming up to 60fps, Dolby Vision and HDR10 Plus.
5. Android TV Box Google Chromecast devices stream apps and videos from mobile phone to TV through HDMI dongle and Google’s Cast platform. The regular Chromecast is a third generation app and supports video streaming at multi-room audio with 1080p resolution at 60fps.