Ben Affleck serves coffee at doughnut joint - Los Angeles News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
The Oscar-winning actor was snapped taking orders and serving up coffee at a drive-through window, with his wife Jennifer Lopez pulling up in a white SUV to order her own takeaway, reports 'The Mirror'.
But things weren't as they seemed, as 50-year-old Ben was actually shooting a commercial for his beloved Dunkin' Donuts, with JLo acting alongside him. According to 'Mirror', it's the first time the pair have acted together since their 2003 film 'Gigli'.
Ben seemed to be in good spirits as he wore an official Dunkin' Donuts cap and T-shirt during the commercial.
Jennifer, 53, looked glamorous with a full face of makeup. She wore a white coat with matching turtleneck top and sweatpants. 'Mirror' further states that she also carried a light brown purse as she ordered her coffee. Ben seems to be a huge fan of the brand and has been seen carrying Dunkin' Donuts coffee around for weeks and his go-to order is an iced coffee.
Jennifer and Ben tied the knot in an intimate ceremony back in July before hosting a huge wedding celebration with family and friends the following month.
The Jenny from the Block singer recently released some never-seen-before pictures from their wedding as she looked back on "one of the best years yet".
- TXT's new album sells over 2 million copies in debut week
- BTS' J-Hope tries long hair in photo book to be released on Feb 17
- Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India
- Will Smith should be forgiven for Oscar slap, says Serena Williams
- 'BB16': Double dose of glamour as Bollywood stars amp up fun quotient
- No stopping 'Pathaan' as it rakes in Rs 667 cr gross worldwide in 8 days
- Documentary on US veterans psychedelic drug use in the works
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'
- Adam Driver-starrer action-thriller '65' to release in India on March 10