Being single mom, a daily soap is an 'instant money maker' for Ginnie Virdi
by IANS | Updated Dec 04, 2022
Clearly loving being in a daily soap, the actress said there's more to it than getting instant recognition.
"Daily soap is also an instant money maker for me. Being a single mom, and with no help from my abusive husband, I need money to raise my child. For me, daily soap is my saviour," she said.
On competition in the industry is increasing every day, she said, "This doesn't affect me at all because what is mine will come to me eventually... I don't believe in competition. I strongly believe in God, and feel whatever lies in a person's destiny will reach him/her. It's just that you need to work hard for it and I will keep doing hard work," she said.
Ginnie also relates with Sunaina on many things.
"Sunaina is very loving, positive and trusts everyone till the end. But when she realises that another person is cheating her, that's when she makes that person's life hell. 'Kyun ki pyar ke badle baimani karne ka haq kisi ko nahi hai'. I am like that in real life as well," she said.
Ginnie added: "The content of this show is completely new. This is a story about the past and the present with twists and turns, and a lot of drama."
- Yami met real life crime journos during 'Lost' shoot
- Pallavi Joshi on 'The Vaccine War': Science thriller is a new genre, we decided to accept the challenge
- Sidharth, Kiara make first public appearance as man and wife after wedding
- Shruti Haasan: 2012 was not a great year for me personally
- Sharmila Tagore to make digital debut with 'Gulmohar', set to drop on March 3
- Priyanka Chopra has Valentine's Day plan with Celine Dion
- Abhishek Bachchan posts pic of wife Aishwarya, calls it 'beautiful view'
- Paul Rudd: My kids don't care that I'm famous!
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Media ka 'vaar' on housemate
- Salman Khan wraps up making 'Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan'