Lewis Capaldi Before You Go Lyrics, Read the Lyrics of Before You Go Song

by Anbu Rani | Updated Feb 23, 2021 12:15 PM

social social social social Lewis Capaldi Before You Go Lyrics, Read the Lyrics of Before You Go Song

Before You Go Lyrics: Before You Go Lyrics from  Solitude - EP dropped recently and has gone viral and Lyrics of  Before You Go Written by  Anthony Dassan , Before You Go has some impressive beats. Before You Go lyrics by Lewis Capaldi, has become very popular among the audience. As usual, Lewis Capaldi has done justice to the beautiful composition and lyrics through a beautiful rendition. Before You Go from .has established itself in the top of the music charts. You can find the lyrics of Before You Go below.

Before You Go Lyrics

[Verse 1]
I fell by the wayside like everyone else
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you but I was just kidding myself
Our every moment, I start to replace
'Cause now that they're gone, all I hear are the words that I needed to say

[Pre-Chorus]
When you hurt under the surface
Like troubled water running cold
Well, time can heal but this won't

[Chorus]
So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make it all stop hurting?
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless
So, before you go

[Verse 2]
Was never the right time, whenever you called
Went little by little by little until there was nothing at all
Our every moment, I start to replay
But all I can think about is seeing that look on your face

[Pre-Chorus]
When you hurt under the surface
Like troubled water running cold
Well, time can heal but this won't

[Chorus]
So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make it all stop hurting?
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless
So, before you go

[Bridge]
Would we be better off by now
If I'd have let my walls come down?
Maybe, I guess we'll never know
You know, you know

[Chorus]
Before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make it all stop hurting?
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless
So, before you go

Before You Go Lyrics Key Notes

Singer:Lewis Capaldi

Release Date:November 19, 2019

Before You Go Lyrics & Facts

Before You Go from  Before You Go could turn out to be a classic among pop rock Songs. Before You Go which came out on has spread like wildfire. Before You Go is gaining popularity even among people who don't know the language. So Before You Go has turned out as a huge plus for   Before You Go.

Some facts about Before You Go Lyrics

• This is Lewis Capaldi nth song.

I fell by the wayside like everyone else I hate you, I hate you, I hate you but I was just kidding myself  Song by Lewis Capaldi

The Before You Go is a beautiful song by Lewis Capaldi. His voice and the Before You Go Lyrics are really melting to hear. This Before You Go Song was released on

Who is the person behind Before You Go Song Lyrics?

Before You GoLyrics are amazing and the writers of the song has nailed it to an extreme hit. How can a person write such lyrics? Wow it's been so touching and also gives a great feeling when we hear the song.

What's special about the Before You Go Song?

If you are searching for the complete Before You GoLyrics, then stay connected on our page. The Before You Go song was released on   The singer of the song is Lewis Capaldi. The singer and the lyricist along with the composer have given life to the song.

Before You Go Song a beautiful composition

The Before You Go song lyrics start with “I fell by the wayside like everyone else I hate you, I hate you, I hate you but I was just kidding myself”. The heroes behind the Before You Go song must be really appreciated and also thanked for giving us such a beautiful composition. The Before You Go song lyrics was written by  Anthony Dassan

Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.

Before You Go Lyrics - FAQs

1. Who is the Singer of Before You Go Song?

The singer of Before You Go Song is Lewis Capaldi.