1. News »
  2. Lyrics »
  3. Before You Go Song Lyrics I fell by the wayside like everyone else I hate - Find the Complete Before You Go Song Lyrics Here

Before You Go sung by Lewis Capaldi has exploded onto the scene. Before You Go written by  Plested, Tom Barnes, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher & Lewis Capaldi is the current talk of the town. Before You Go has captivating lyrics penned by  Plested, Tom Barnes, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher & Lewis Capaldi. Before You Go from Divinely Uninspired To a Hellish Extent (Extended Edition) has become instantaneously popular. Before You Go is one of the best works of Lewis Capaldi since his/her voice has made Before You Go addictive. You can get the full Before You Go Song lyrics for Before You Go written by Plested, Tom Barnes, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher & Lewis Capaldi below.

by Shalini | Updated Nov 02, 2020 05:36 AM

Before You Go Song by Lewis Capaldi

[Verse 1]

I fell by the wayside like everyone else

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you but I was just kidding myself

Our every moment, I start to replace

'Cause now that they're gone, all I hear are the words that I needed to say

[Pre-Chorus]

When you hurt under the surface

Like troubled water running cold

Well, time can heal but this won't

[Chorus]

So, before you go

Was there something I could've said

To make your heart beat better?

If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather

So, before you go

Was there something I could've said

To make it all stop hurting?

It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless

So, before you go

[Verse 2]

Was never the right time, whenever you called

Went little by little by little until there was nothing at all

Our every moment, I start to replay

But all I can think about is seeing that look on your face

[Pre-Chorus]

When you hurt under the surface

Like troubled water running cold

Well, time can heal but this won't

[Chorus]

So, before you go

Was there something I could've said

To make your heart beat better?

If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather

So, before you go

Was there something I could've said

To make it all stop hurting?

It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless

So, before you go

[Bridge]

Would we be better off by now

If I'd have let my walls come down?

Maybe, I guess we'll never know

You know, you know

[Chorus]

Before you go

Was there something I could've said

To make your heart beat better?

If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather

So, before you go

Was there something I could've said

To make it all stop hurting?

It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless

So, before you go

Before You Go Song Lyrics

1. Before You Go Lyrics by  Plested, Tom Barnes, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher & Lewis Capaldi

2. Singer/s - Lewis Capaldi

3. Movie/Album - Divinely Uninspired To a Hellish Extent (Extended Edition)

4. November 19, 2019 - November 19, 2019

Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go Song Lyrics Key Information

Before You Go from Divinely Uninspired To a Hellish Extent (Extended Edition) became viral soon after it's release. Sung by Lewis Capaldi, Before You Go has left thousands

mesmerized with its brilliance. Lyrics by  Plested, Tom Barnes, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher & Lewis Capaldi has played a major role in Before You Go success.  Plested, Tom Barnes, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher & Lewis Capaldi has once again proved himself through the lines of this song. Overall Before You Go is something that is never going to leave your playlist.

Some facts about Before You Go

• If you like Before You Go, then you should also listen to this cover by  Cimorelli, GRACEY, KIDZ BOP Kids

• This is  Plested, Tom Barnes, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher & Lewis Capaldi nth film.

This is Lewis Capaldi nth song.

Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.

Before You Go Lyrics - FAQ's

1. When did Before You Go Song Released?

The Before You Go Song was released on November 19, 2019.

2. Who is the Singer of Before You Go Song?

The singer of Before You Go Song is Lewis Capaldi.

3. Who are the Lyricists for Before You Go Song?

The Lyricists for  Before You Go Song is  Plested, Tom Barnes, Ben Kohn, Pete Kelleher & Lewis Capaldi.