Bajrang Dal to stage 2-day nationwide protests from Jan 17 - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 16, 2023
VHP's Central Joint General Secretary Dr Surendra Jain said in the past two years, 9 Karyakartas of Bajrang Dal have been killed and 32 attacked by "Jihadis''.
On January 17 and 18, Bajrang Dal will protest at district centres across the country and submit a memorandum for the President through the District Magistrates, in which a nationwide plan will be presented to neutralise the "jihadist" designs on the country, Dr Jain said.
He said since they recruit indoctrinated Madrasa-pass-out minors and also minors trained in butchering, there is a need to make a permanent provision in the Juvenile Act for punishing such crime-perpetrating so-called "minors" as "adults", he said.
The Bajrang Dal is the youth wing of VHP.
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing
- K'taka sex CD scandal: BJP prepares to handover case to CBI
- Lawyer held in Goa for committing theft in court
- 8 specially-abled children from Delhi to take part in World Scout Jamboree
- Two bystanders injured after two men open fire in Delhi's Bhogal market
- I-T dept raids over 30 locations of five builder groups across Jaipur
- January payment to be cleared soon: MCD commissioner tells HC