Auto Expo 2023: MG Motor announces Next-Gen Hector - Greater Noida News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
The company said that the Next-Gen Hector has a host of exciting technologies and 11 Autonomous Level 2 (ADAS) features that offer hassle-free driving comfort with enhanced safety.
"With its all-new striking bold exterior and evolved safety feature s, and elegant design elements, the Next-Gen Hector offers an unprecedented drive and user experience," a company official said.
The interiors of the new SUV are available in a dual-tone argyll brown and black theme with a wooden finish. The SUV is available in 5, 6, and 7-seater configurations. The 6-seater SUV seats come with a captain configuration while the 7-seater vehicle is offered with bench seats.
The Hector comes in 5 variants - Style, Smart, Smart Pro, Sharp Pro & Savvy Pro and the price is ranging between Rs 14.72-22.42 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Autonomous Level 2 SUV offers 11 ADAS features including Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) and Auto Turn Indicators to deliver complete peace of mind, safety, and comfort.
The company said that the newly-introduced Smart Auto Turn Indicators in Next Gen MG Hector also offer a hassle-free and safe driving experience. The new SUV has 35.56 cm (14-inch) HD portrait infotainment system along with a brand-new user interface.
The Next-Gen Hector also has more than 75 connected features including 100 voice commands.
- Aero India 2023: Rajnath to chair aerospace, defence industries CEOs round table
- Top players showcase next gen EV models at Hyderabad E-Motor Show
- PM to inaugurate UP global investors' summit on Feb 10
- Zypp Electric raises $25 mn led by Gogoro, to expand EV fleet to 2 lakh
- Zoho introduces unified communications platform to help firms boost productivity
- UK's blue-chip shares index hits a fresh all-time high
- Inflation a concern and 25 bps policy rate hike expected: Experts
- India wearable market ships 100 mn units in 2022, boAt takes top spot
- Fundraising gets tougher, 2023 super challenging for startup founders: Report
- LIC subscribers can now access policy-related info, services on WhatsApp