Author Jay Shetty to come to India as part of his 'Jay Shetty: Love Rules' World Tour - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Dec 06, 2022
The world tour will follow the launch of his second book, '8 Rules of Love: How to Find It, Keep It, and Let It Go' which will be out on January 31, 2023. In the book, Jay offers a revelatory guide to every stage of love, drawing on ancient wisdom and modern science.
In a 90-minute gig of his tour in each city, Jay will take Indian audiences on a journey of finding, keeping, and even letting go of love, with his much-sought after live meditation sessions, experiments and demonstrations.
Talking about his India leg of tour, the author said, "I have waited for this moment for years. I am so excited to be headed on tour to connect with my incredible community in person, to share space and energy. I promise you it will be an unforgettable experience."
'Jay Shetty: Love Rules' India Tour will start its journey in Mumbai on May 2 followed by Hyderabad on May 5 and culminating at Bengaluru on May 6, 2023.
He further mentioned, "To me, love is truly a universal language and evolving practice in which we can all learn and grow together. The opportunity to share what I've learned about love from my studies in ancient wisdoms, modern science, and personal experiences is something I am very grateful for."
Tickets for the same will be available on BookMyShow, which is the producer and co-promoter of the Indian leg of the 'Jay Shetty: Love Rules' World Tour.
- Fawad, Sanam-starrer 'Barzakh' to premiere at Series Mania Fest
- Yami met real life crime journos during 'Lost' shoot
- Pallavi Joshi on 'The Vaccine War': Science thriller is a new genre, we decided to accept the challenge
- Sidharth, Kiara make first public appearance as man and wife after wedding
- Shruti Haasan: 2012 was not a great year for me personally
- Sharmila Tagore to make digital debut with 'Gulmohar', set to drop on March 3
- Priyanka Chopra has Valentine's Day plan with Celine Dion
- Abhishek Bachchan posts pic of wife Aishwarya, calls it 'beautiful view'
- Paul Rudd: My kids don't care that I'm famous!
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Media ka 'vaar' on housemate