Apple's iPhone 15, 15 Plus may feature new camera bump - San Francisco News
San Francisco, Feb 13 (IANS) Tech giant Apple's upcoming iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus smartphones will reportedly feature a new camera bump.
by IANS | Updated Feb 13, 2023
There are a number of possible reasons for this, reports GSMArena. It might be possible that the rumoured 48MP camera on smartphones will result in a different camera bump.
Another reason might be the expected change in design which is to feature a rounded back.
Earlier, it was reported that the tech giant is considering an iPhone 15 price cut which will apply to the base model as well as the Plus model.
It was also rumoured that the iPhone 15 smartphone will feature a 'state of the art' image sensor from Sony, for better low-light performance.
Moreover, the iPhone 15 is likely to feature a titanium chassis with curved rear edges, which will replace the existing squared-off design.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by FreshersLIVE.Publisher : IANS-Media
- London-based firm Nothing to release its Phone (2)
- Covid will continue to cause mini-waves, not become seasonal yet: Scientists
- Hackers offering crypto accounts for as low as $30 on darknet
- Reddit's new feature to allow users to share its content on other platforms
- Surgical masks can help kids fight respiratory infections: Study
- LinkedIn's new AI feature to write messages to hiring team
- Microsoft introduces Xbox Game Pass' new Friend Referral programme
- Disbursed over Rs 31 cr in claims to delivery partners in FY22-23: Swiggy
- India emerging as favourable destination for clinical trials: Report
- AMU faculty makes breakthrough in cancer prevention