Apple to add kickboxing, Beyonce to Fitness+ - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Jan 06, 2023
The service will also add three new trainers and kick off a new season of Time to Walk, starting January 9.
"Whether people want to boost their cardio with the newest workout type, Kickboxing, move to Beyonce's latest hits, or wind down before bed with a meditation, there really is something for everyone to take care of their body and mind in the new year," Jay Blahnik, Apple's vice president of Fitness Technologies, said in a statement.
With Kickboxing workouts, users will be able to build full-body fitness, which is a great way to build strength, stamina, coordination, and balance, according to the company.
Moreover, Meditation on Fitness+ is designed to help users release tension and anxiety.
The programme will consist of four 20-minute meditations that will conclude with five minutes of relaxing music.
Within Beyonce Artist Spotlight, seven new workouts will feature the singer's music which will be available across Cycling, Dance, HIIT, Pilates, Strength, Treadmill, and Yoga.
The energy and themes in each workout are inspired by the album's notion of rediscovering what makes individuals unique and powerful to help uplift users in the new year, said the company.
Fitness+ will also roll out two additional Artist Spotlight offerings -- the Foo Fighters on January 16, and Bad Bunny on January 23.
- Google to end feature that shows playable podcasts in search results
- Meta plans to include younger teens in its Horizon Worlds app
- Apple expanding 'Communication Safety' feature to more countries
- Binance allegations false and misleading, WazirX tells users
- Microsoft to shut Teams free version from April 12
- Motorola announces new affordable phone with 6.5-inch display
- E-commerce giant eBay to layoff 500 employees
- Google to soon blur explicit images in search results by default
- WhatsApp may soon let users schedule calls within group chats
- Meta introduces new comment moderation tools for creators on FB