Apple may launch 'HomePod mini 2' in 2024 - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Feb 03, 2023
The information was shared by analyst Ming-Chi Kuo on the micro-blogging platform Twitter on Friday.
Kuo tweeted: "Goertek has secured NPI and assembly orders for HomePod mini 2, which will start mass shipments in 2H24."
He also mentioned that the tech giant will likely start mass production of the "AirPods Max 2" and "AirPods low-cost version" in the second half of next year or in the first half of 2025.
Last month, Kuo had said that the iPhone maker would start mass shipments of next-generation AirPods which might cost $99 and new AirPods Max in the second half of next year or the first half of 2025.
Meanwhile, it was reported that the tech giant was working on the 'Airpods Lite' version to compete against cheaper wireless earbuds.
- Fire-Boltt introduces new smartwatch with 1.28-inch display
- Most Indians keen to explore virtual dating in Metaverse: Research
- Google Photos may soon get cloud backup support for Locked Folder
- AirTag helps track stolen car in US
- MediaTek unveils Helio G36 chip to power gaming smartphones in India
- Apple's iPhone 15, 15 Plus may feature new camera bump
- Android 14 may feature new settings for region-specific preferences
- India's PokerBaazi suffers security lapse, users' data exposed: Researcher
- Explained: Sun did not break off its chunk, just a normal solar activity
- Activists protest outside Twitter HQ in support of laid-off workers