Apple may launch foldable iPad with 'carbon fibre kickstand' in 2024 - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Jan 30, 2023
The information was shared by analyst Ming-Chi Kuo on micro-blogging platform Twitter on Monday.
Kuo tweeted: "I'm positive about the foldable iPad in 2024 and expect this new model will boost shipments and improve the product mix."
"My latest survey indicates that the foldable iPad will feature a carbon fibre kickstand. Carbon fibre material will make the kickstand lighter and more durable."
He also predicted that iPad shipments will have a year-on-year (YoY) decline of 10-15 per cent.
Moreover, Kuo said that the iPhone maker might not release any new iPad in the next 9-12 months because "the iPad mini refresh is more likely to begin mass production" in the first quarter of next year.
Meanwhile, in October last year, it was reported that the tech giant might launch its first foldable iPad rather than iPhone in 2024.
- Fire-Boltt introduces new smartwatch with 1.28-inch display
- Most Indians keen to explore virtual dating in Metaverse: Research
- Google Photos may soon get cloud backup support for Locked Folder
- AirTag helps track stolen car in US
- MediaTek unveils Helio G36 chip to power gaming smartphones in India
- Apple's iPhone 15, 15 Plus may feature new camera bump
- Android 14 may feature new settings for region-specific preferences
- India's PokerBaazi suffers security lapse, users' data exposed: Researcher
- Explained: Sun did not break off its chunk, just a normal solar activity
- Activists protest outside Twitter HQ in support of laid-off workers