Apple may launch 15-inch MacBook Air in 2023 - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Jan 09, 2023
However, according to Bloomberg's Mark Gurman, the previously rumoured 12-inch MacBook with Apple silicon is no longer expected to launch in 2023, reports AppleInsider.
Gurman did not provide any additional details regarding the new MacBook Air, but display analyst Ross Young had claimed last month that the tech giant's suppliers would begin production of 15.5-inch display panels for the upcoming laptop in the first quarter of this year.
The new MacBook Air is expected to have a similar or identical design to the latest 13-inch model.
Moreover, it is likely to be available in M2 and M2 Pro chip options, the report said.
Last month, it was reported that the iPhone maker was developing a 15.5-inch MacBook Air that could launch in the spring of 2023.
Sized between the 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pro models, it would be the largest MacBook Air to date and is expected to feature a MagSafe charging port, an upgraded speaker system and a 1080p camera.
- Google to end feature that shows playable podcasts in search results
- Meta plans to include younger teens in its Horizon Worlds app
- Apple expanding 'Communication Safety' feature to more countries
- Binance allegations false and misleading, WazirX tells users
- Microsoft to shut Teams free version from April 12
- Motorola announces new affordable phone with 6.5-inch display
- E-commerce giant eBay to layoff 500 employees
- Google to soon blur explicit images in search results by default
- WhatsApp may soon let users schedule calls within group chats
- Meta introduces new comment moderation tools for creators on FB