Apple Arcade launches new game, updates - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 16, 2023
The new game immerses players in illustrations and the stories behind them, and features creative gameplay that merges jigsaw and word puzzles, the company said in a statement.
Every correctly-placed piece lets the illustration come alive with colour while the words of the story are slowly revealed. In a collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam for the museum's 50th anniversary, the new game features select galleries-- Van Gogh's Early Years and Van Gogh in Paris.
The company is also planning to add more galleries from the museum later this year.
So, players can "learn about Van Gogh and his artwork and experience these masterpieces in a way never experienced before."
Meanwhile, the puzzle-battle game 'Grindstone' has been updated with new content. Players can now "take a stab at three new Cosmic Biomes, featuring 45 remix levels from levels 106-150 in the Cosmic Darkside, and also check out the all-new Harry's Hat Stand" in the puzzle-battle game.
Moreover, in the role-playing game 'Episode XOXO', players can skip to Chapters 1-4 of the new story Game of Hearts, where an unexpected encounter will lead players to star athlete Ace Anderson.
In the arcade game 'Super Leap Day', players can now "surf wind funnels and tip toe through the clouds in the Windy Skies update. Players can grab their parachutes and ride the currents to avoid a host of new creatures and traps", the company said.
- PwC to create 30K new jobs in India in next 5 years
- IT experts predict successful cyberattacks via ChatGPT within year
- Fire-Boltt launches two new smartwatches with exciting features
- Top 10 semiconductor buyers lower chip spending by 7.6% in 2022
- Samsung Calendar app update to bring improved drawing support
- SpaceX may attempt Starship orbital test flight in March
- Samsung's password manager now supports Windows 11, 10
- SRI-Bangalore engineers contribute to key innovations in Samsung Galaxy S23 series
- Jabra announces new earbuds with Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation in India
- Apple may introduce high-end iPhone 'Ultra' in 2024