Anushka Sharma: 'Did 'Ghodey Pe Sawaar' for the fun of it' - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Dec 06, 2022
She says, "I did this song for the fun of it. No other reason whatsoever and I enjoyed myself doing it! I had fun playing a yesteryears actress and I'm really happy to see the reactions from people for my special appearance. I wasn't expecting that people would like it so much but I'm glad that they did and are happy to see me on screen after sometime."
Set in 1930s, 'Qala' is about the tumultuous relationship between an aspiring singer and her domineering mother. The film stars Tripti Dimri, Swastika Mukherjee, and Babil Khan in his film debut.
On the work front, Anushka will be seen essaying the role of the iconic Indian pace bowler Jhulan Goswami in the much talked about film 'Chakda Xpress'. The film is inspired by the life and times one of Indian women cricket's most revered cricketer.
- TXT's new album sells over 2 million copies in debut week
- BTS' J-Hope tries long hair in photo book to be released on Feb 17
- Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India
- Will Smith should be forgiven for Oscar slap, says Serena Williams
- 'BB16': Double dose of glamour as Bollywood stars amp up fun quotient
- No stopping 'Pathaan' as it rakes in Rs 667 cr gross worldwide in 8 days
- Documentary on US veterans psychedelic drug use in the works
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'
- Adam Driver-starrer action-thriller '65' to release in India on March 10