Anjum Fakih: I will take up 'Big Boss' in the near future - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Nov 30, 2022
She says: "'Bigg Boss' has been our source of entertainment for over a decade now, and believe me when I say that I love watching the show whenever time permits. I am a huge fan of Salman Khan, and even if I miss weekday episodes, I make sure to not miss the weekend ka war segment."
The actress is currently seen in two popular daily soaps, 'Kundali Bhagya' and 'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2'.
She's looking forward to taking up 'Bigg Boss' as her first reality show, as she mentions: "I would take up 'Big Boss' in the near future, although I don't deny that I was approached by the makers quite a few times in the past, I believe my work commitments towards my show have kept me busy all these years."
Anjum started her career with modelling and made her TV debut with 'Mahi Way' in 2010, later she was seen in 'Tere Sheher Mein', 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani', and also in 'Naagin 5', 'Bhagya Lakshmi', among others.
However, 'Kundali Bhagya' is quite special for her and while doing it she couldn't take out time for other shows.
"'Kundali Bhagya' has given me a platform to showcase my talent and hard work, my priority lies with them. I don't know what my future holds, but I am keen on doing 'Big Boss' shortly," she concludes.
- Ali Fazal on 'Fukrey 3': 'I will be back in the future at some juncture'
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Tina Datta eliminated from the show
- Kangana would rename 'Pathaan' to 'Indian Pathaan' as 'Indian Muslims are patriotic'
- Kartik, Rajkummar enjoy 'bhog' at Anurag Basu's Saraswati Puja celebration
- 'RRR' Composer among others to be feted at Variety Artisans Awards
- 'The Bear' Star Ayo Edebiri joins 'Thunderbolts'
- Abdu Rozik shows his love for 'Pathaan', joins SRK fans outside Mannat
- Blake Lively, Justin Baldoni to star in Colleen Hoover's 'It Ends With Us' adaptation
- 'Avatar 2' passes 'Avengers: Infinity War' as fifth-biggest movie ever
- Veteran South Indian actress Jamuna passes away