Amit Shah to visit Karnataka on Jan 28 - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 26, 2023
This is his second visit to Kittur Karnataka (Mumbai-Karnataka) region within a month.
The BJP's Karnataka unit hopes this tour and more such visits by the BJP leadership in the days to come, will help the party in mobilising its cadre base and achieve its 'mission 150' target (winning at least 150 out of 224 seats) in the Assembly polls, due by May, to retain power.
According to a source, Shah will be arriving and staying in Hubballi on January 27, and on January 28 morning, attend two programmes - the 75th anniversary of the KLE's BVB college and inauguration of an indoor stadium, then, the stone-laying foundation for Forensic Science Laboratory in Dharwad"
"He will then participate in BJP's 'Vijaya Sankalpa Abhiyana' in Kundagol," the source added.
"After the rally, two meetings are organised regarding party affairs in Belagavi district - one will be related to organisation and the other will be leaders meeting- and both these will be attended by Shah," the source said.
Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai, state President Nalin Kumar Kateel, senior leader B.S. Yediyurappa, Union Minister Pralhad Joshi among others, will be participating in party programmes.
- Goa Speaker grants six weeks to 8 defected MLAs to file reply on disqualification
- Nadda, Tomar to launch Natural Farming Kisan Jagran Abhiyan from UP next week
- Punjab Police arrested 10,576 drug smugglers: Official
- Punjab CM review arrangements for Hola Mohalla celebrations
- Youth hacked to death near court complex in Coimbatore
- MP: Khandwa tense after Hanuman's idol installed in Muslim house
- LCA Tejas at the centre stage of 'India Pavilion' at Aero India 2023
- DRI seizes 24.4 kg gold worth Rs 14 cr, arrests 8 from near B'desh border
- BSF airlifts 3 patients, 4 bodies from snow-bound Tanghdhar in J&K
- J'khand: 4 houses gutted as live wire falls on them