Amit Sadh promotes his chauffeur, makes him his manager - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Nov 28, 2022
Imran has been with Amit since his Kai Po Che' (2013) days. The actor regards him as one of his closest associates, so when the occasion arose, Amit decided there was no one better suited for the manager's post than Imran.
"He has always been like a father to me. He kept me going when things were tough and he kept pulling my spirits up whenever I felt things were not working out. He is definitely one of the strong forces that built me up to where I am today," the actor said.
Imran's promotion came after the actor fired his previous manager for being adamant about doing ads promoting gambling. Amit has always maintained that he would never use his position as a popular actor to promote activities that are detrimental to the viewers and that's where the conflict arose.
- Kiara-Sid to reach Jaisalmer on Feb 5, families to arrive on Saturday
- Kiara, Sidharth to take 'saaat phere' at Jaisalmer's Suryagarh Palace
- Thalapathy Vijay's film No. 67 finally gets a name - 'LEO'
- Dino Morea showcases his football skills in Instagram Reel
- Aisha Ahmed recollects how people in Chandni Chowk thought Akshay Kumar is arriving to shoot 'Minus One: New Chapter'
- Shania Twain drops new album 'Queen of Me'
- Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas
- Paulo Coelho calls Shah Rukh 'king', 'legend'; SRK replies
- 'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days
- 'Tere Pyaar Mein' from Ranbir-Shraddha's 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' was shot across 8 Spanish locations