Akhilesh Prasad Singh appointed Bihar Cong President - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Dec 05, 2022
"Hon'ble Congress President has appointed Dr. Akhilesh Prasad Singh,
MP as the President of Bihar Pradesh Congress Committee with
immediate effect. The party appreciates the contributions of the outgoing PCC President Madan Mohan Jha, MLC," Congress General Secretary K.C. Venugopal said in a statement.
Akhilesh Prasad Singh, a former Union minister is from upper caste and was in RJD before joining Congress few years back.
Outgoing president Madan Mohan Jha had resigned after the poll debacle in the state Assembly polls.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time