Ajay Devgn's 'Bholaa' wrapped up, movie to release on March 30 - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 05, 2023
The makers of the Ajay and Tabu-starrer on Thursday took to Instagram and announced that the shooting of the film has been finished and it is currently in post-production.
"Shooting has wrapped; the post-production frenzy has already begun. Remember, we have a date- March 30th in the theatres,'' Ajay Devgn Fiilms posted on its official Instagram page.
The film is produced by Ajay Devgn Fiilms, T-Series Films, Reliance Entertainment and Dream Warrior Pictures.
"Bholaa" is directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
It reportedly tells the story of an ex-convict who decides to meet his daughter for the first time after being released from prison and gets trapped in serious situations.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza