Aishwarya mourns Sushant, her backup dancer at 2006 CWG gala - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jun 18, 2020
"Rest in peace Sushant. Prayers and strength to your family and loved ones," the actress wrote on Instagram Story.
Way back in 2006, Sushant was a part of choreographer Shiamak Davar's dance troupe before becoming an actor. As part of the troupe, he was as a backup dancer during Aishwarya's performance at the 2006 Commonwealth Games closing ceremony in Australia.
In videos of Aishwarya's performance, the actor can be seen dancing right behind her. In one sequence he even lifts her along with a few other backup dancers at the end of her performance.
Sushant has spoken about his experience of working as a backup dancer in Davar's troupe in several interviews after he became a star.
The 34-year-old actor was found hanging in his Mumbai residence on Sunday. His last rites were performed in the presence of his family and friends on Monday.
- TXT's new album sells over 2 million copies in debut week
- BTS' J-Hope tries long hair in photo book to be released on Feb 17
- Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India
- Will Smith should be forgiven for Oscar slap, says Serena Williams
- 'BB16': Double dose of glamour as Bollywood stars amp up fun quotient
- No stopping 'Pathaan' as it rakes in Rs 667 cr gross worldwide in 8 days
- Documentary on US veterans psychedelic drug use in the works
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'
- Adam Driver-starrer action-thriller '65' to release in India on March 10