Air India urination row: Shankar Mishra to be produced before Patiala House court soon - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 07, 2023
Mishra, a resident of Mumbai, will be produced before the court possibly after 2 p.m., sources said.
He has been booked under Sections 510 (misconduct in public by a drunken person), 509 (insulting the modesty of a woman), 294 (sings, recites or utters any obscene song, ballad or words, in or near any public place), 354 (intending to outrage modesty) of the Indian Penal Code as well as a section of the Aircraft Rules Act in a case registered at the IGI airport police station.
The incident had occurred on November 26, 2022. The FIR was registered on January 4.
He was arrested on Friday night from Bengaluru.
Mishra has been terminated as the Vice President of the India chapter of US-based financial services company Wells Fargo.
- Parliament proceedings likely to witness disruptions over Adani issue for 2nd day
- Amid demand for JPC on Adani, Manish Tewari moves adjournment notice on China
- Amid Adani row, Kharge calls opposition meet
- SIA raids underway in Srinagar
- Shailja Kaushal - From a diary keeper to award-winning writer
- Jharkhand: Rally, celebratory event in Dumka mark JMM's foundation day
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing