AAP accuses Delhi L-G of illegally nominating MCD Advisor - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 09, 2023
AAP leader Saurabh Bhardwaj said the members nominated as advisors should have special knowledge and expertise in matters related to the Municipal Corporation, as per Article 243R and S of the Indian Constitution.
The party has been seen constantly levelling allegations against Saxena, ever since he appointed BJP leader Satya Sharma as the presiding officer.
Bhardwaj added that the names suggested by the AAP for the Animal Welfare Board were returned by the L-G, citing that the leaders did not have any special knowledge regarding the welfare of animals.
He raised questions on the capability of those allegedly nominated illegally as Alderman Councillor.
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing
- K'taka sex CD scandal: BJP prepares to handover case to CBI
- Lawyer held in Goa for committing theft in court
- 8 specially-abled children from Delhi to take part in World Scout Jamboree
- Two bystanders injured after two men open fire in Delhi's Bhogal market
- I-T dept raids over 30 locations of five builder groups across Jaipur
- January payment to be cleared soon: MCD commissioner tells HC
- Delhi L-G chairs meeting to review G-20 Summit preparations
- Delhi govt allows transplantation, felling of trees for construction of Thal Sena Bhavan
- Delhi excise policy case: Credit notes were used to pay kickbacks, says ED