AAP account should be frozen till Rs 163 crore is returned: Manoj Tiwari - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
The Directorate of Information and Publicity has fined Kejriwal Rs 163.61 crore and has sent recovery notice. Delhi BJP said that "we demand that the Aam Aadmi Party's account should be frozen with immediate effect until this money is returned."
Manoj Tiwari said that Kejriwal and his party spent the money meant for the all-round development of Delhi "to brighten up the face of their party and its leaders in other states. Today, after hearing about the recovery of Rs 163 crore within 10 days, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia is furious and is once again showing anarchism."
He said further: "Chief Minister Kejriwal himself should come forward and talk about this whole issue, otherwise the entire amount should be recovered from the accounts of the 62 MLAs, whose faces have been brightened up with this money."
Manoj Tiwari said that the BJP has no objection to the money spent on the schemes and advertisements related to the Delhi government, but looting the treasury of the Delhi government for the promotion of the Aam Aadmi Party is not justified.
- Parliament proceedings likely to witness disruptions over Adani issue for 2nd day
- Amid demand for JPC on Adani, Manish Tewari moves adjournment notice on China
- Amid Adani row, Kharge calls opposition meet
- SIA raids underway in Srinagar
- Shailja Kaushal - From a diary keeper to award-winning writer
- Jharkhand: Rally, celebratory event in Dumka mark JMM's foundation day
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing