50 detained for questioning in Rajouri terror attack - Jammu News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
Police sources said that these people belong to different parts of Rajouri district and were being questioned about the terror attack.
Seven people were killed and over a dozen injured in Dhangri village of Rajouri district.
"These detained persons are being questioned by police and other agencies. They have made some important disclosures which will help in further progress of the investigation," sources said.
- Parliament proceedings likely to witness disruptions over Adani issue for 2nd day
- Amid demand for JPC on Adani, Manish Tewari moves adjournment notice on China
- Amid Adani row, Kharge calls opposition meet
- SIA raids underway in Srinagar
- Shailja Kaushal - From a diary keeper to award-winning writer
- Jharkhand: Rally, celebratory event in Dumka mark JMM's foundation day
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing