4 criminals evading trial held by police in Delhi's Dwarka - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 08, 2023
The accused were identified as Raghuveer, Subhash, Anil, and Rishi.
DCP, Dwarka, M. Harsha Vardhan said that a special drive against proclaimed offenders is being continuously carried out by the police, and informers have also been roped in.
He said that on January 6, the police got a tip-off about the accused, the information was developed, and a team was formed to nab the accused. A raid was conducted at the hideout of the accused and all of them were held.
During interrogation, the accused disclosed about their involvement in cases lodged at Bindapur police station, adding that during the trial, they fled from their houses.
- Delhi's Neeli Jheel developed as eco-tourism site with four artificial waterfalls
- Teachers' scam: Trinamool youth leader sent to judicial custody
- Rural Development Ministry allays fear over budget cut in MGNREGA
- Cong, CPI-M contesting Tripura polls together to save their existence: Nadda
- BJP slams AAP for questioning ED over excise policy case
- Punjab Cabinet approves new industrial policy; to develop 15 industrial parks
- Ajit Pawar 'advises' new MLC Satyajeet Tambe to return to Congress fold
- Two more held in Guj paper leak case from Kolkata
- Bengal government faces Calcutta HC's wrath for delaying teachers' dues
- PIL in Delhi HC seeks direction to conduct LS, Assembly polls together in 2024